Curaleaf Hemp CBD Lotion offers pain relief with full spectrum hemp extract and a creamy, herbal, bright-scented twist.
CBD can help reduce inflammation and soreness and offer general pain relief. Topical CBD products can offer numerous benefits. However, Curaleaf Hemp offers something extra with this unique skin lotion made from high quality ingredients.
We’d love this lotion even without CBD. Our reviewer was tempted to use it on her entire body, but the instructions recommend limiting the application area. It works best for people with pain hot spots or specific areas of inflammation. The lotion itself is made with some of the best lotion ingredients including essential fatty acids like shea butter, as well as coconut, argan, and sunflower oils. Another health and skin protectant powerhouse ingredient is aloe vera.
In addition to 300mg of CBD, lemongrass and rosemary are two herbal aids that increase the anti-inflammatory properties of this delightful topical. Curaleaf Hemp CBD Lotion is wonderful for folks who enjoy a bit of aromatherapy and herbal remedy with their CBD pain relief. They also offer an option with menthol for those who prefer a cooling sensation.
Curaleaf Hemp paid us a fee and offered us free products in return for our honest opinion. If you purchase a product from one of these links, we’ll receive a percentage of sales. Read more about sponsored content on Ministry of Hemp.
Read on for our full review of Curaleaf Hemp CBD Lotion.
CURALEAF HEMP CBD LOTION MAKES EASING PAIN MORE PLEASURABLE
With Curaleaf Hemp CBD Lotion we didn’t have to worry about sticky, wet hands; it absorbed quickly. And the scent and relief lasted even after washing our hands within an hour of application. The label advises application up to 4 times per day. Our reviewer used it about 2 times per day and found relief lasted for a few hours.
With an old knee injury that tends to flare up after a day on her feet, our reviewer was able to massage about a nickel sized dollop onto her swollen tendons and around her knee cap with ease before going to bed. We also think it’s great after a warm shower. After about 5-10 minutes, she reported feeling a slight tingling sensation and that her leg felt more relaxed. Our reviewer even noticed her leg wasn’t as tight the next day while doing her morning stretches.
Typing, texting, and the beginnings of carpal tunnel and arthritis are a part of modern life. In the mornings before work, our reviewer enjoyed rubbing about a dime sized portion of the lotion into each of her sore, tight wrists and hands, relieving pain and relaxing appendages before a day at the office. We think this lotion is great for a hand or foot massage too.
They use full spectrum, U.S. grown CBD hemp extract in all Curaleaf Hemp products, and they provide a helpful breakdown on how topical CBD works on their site. Curaleaf made a name for themselves as providers of top-quality medical cannabis products, and we’re happy to report they’ve brought the same care to their Curaleaf Hemp brand.
CURALEAF HEMP CBD LOTION OFFICIAL REVIEW
- Highlights: Curaleaf Hemp CBD Lotion is an excellent moisturizing product that uses high-quality full spectrum CBD hemp extract to ease soreness and inflammation within minutes of application.
- Strength: 300mg/4oz jar
- Price: $44.99
- Customer Service and Shipping: Fast, friendly customer service. Standard shipping starts at $4.99.
- Independent Test Results: Available on request.
- Scent & Texture: Lemongrass with rosemary, argan oil undertones, infused into a creamy, whipped lotion.
- Ingredients: CBD oil / Full Spectrum Hemp extract with Aqua (distilled water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetearyl Glucoside, Tapioca Starch Modified, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Aroma (Lemongrass), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate.
- Other: They also offer a menthol scented CBD lotion and topical pain-relief patches.
Curaleaf Hemp uses CO2 Extracted, U.S. Grown hemp in all their products. We also love their unique CBD tincture formulations, each designed for a specific need.