Report Title: Global Legal Cannabis Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023
Legal Cannabis Market Report cover detailed competitive outlook including the Legal Cannabis Industry share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. The Legal Cannabis market report provides an in-depth overview of Product Specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin.
Overview of Legal Cannabis Market :
- Cannabis is also known as hemp. Cannabis is a popular recreational drug around the world, only behind alcohol, caffeine and tobacco. In the United States alone, it is believed that over 100 million Americans have tried cannabis. Cannabis for industrial uses is valuable in tens of thousands of commercial products, especially as fibre ranging from paper, cordage, construction material and textiles in general, to clothing. Hemp is stronger and longer-lasting than cotton. It also is a useful source of foodstuffs (hemp milk, hemp seed, hemp oil) and biofuels. Hemp has been used by many civilizations, from China to Europe (and later North America) during the last 12,000 years. In modern times novel applications and improvements have been explored with modest commercial success.
The research covers the current market size of the Legal Cannabis market and its growth rates based on 5-year records with company outline of Key players/manufacturers:
- Aurora Cannabis, Bhang Corporation, Canopy Growth Corporation, Medical Marijuana, Mentor Capital, Cannoid, CBD American Shaman, CV Sciences, Elixinol, Folium Biosciences, IRIE CBD, Meadow Care, mCig, NuLeaf Naturals, Pharmahemp, Terra Tech, United Cannabis
Get PDF Sample of Report with Your Corporate E-mail @ https://www.industryresearch.biz/enquiry/request-sample/13092973
The Scope Of Report:
This report focuses on the Legal Cannabis in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The legality of cannabis for medical and recreational use varies by country, in terms of its possession, distribution, and cultivation, and (in regards to medical) how it can be consumed and what medical conditions it can be used for. Countries that have legalized the medical use of cannabis include Australia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, Peru, Poland, and the United Kingdom. Others have more restrictive laws that only allow the use of certain cannabinoid drugs, such as Sativex or Marinol.
The worldwide market for Legal Cannabis is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2017
Major classifications are as follows:
Major applications are as follows:
Target Audience of Legal Cannabis Market:
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
Global Legal Cannabis Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2013-2023):
- North America : United States, Canada and Mexico
- Europe : Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux
- Asia Pacific : China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia
- Latin America : Brazil, Argentina and Colombia
- Middle East and Africa : Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa
Have any special requirement on above Legal Cannabis market report? Ask to our Industry Expert @ https://www.industryresearch.biz/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13092973
Table of Contents:
Section 1–Methodology and Scope
1.1. Brief Methodology of Legal Cannabis Market
1.2 Initial data exploration
1.3 Statistical model and forecast of Legal Cannabis Industry (2019-2023)
1.4 Legal Cannabis Industry insights and validation
1.5 Definitions of forecast parameters
Section 2-Overview of Legal Cannabis Market
2.1 Brief Overview of Legal Cannabis Industry
2.2 Development of Legal Cannabis Industry
2.3 Status of Legal Cannabis Market
Section 3-Legal Cannabis Industry Dynamics
3.1 Detailed Analysis of Legal Cannabis Market Growth Opportunities
3.2 Legal Cannabis Industry Risk Factor Analysis
3.3 Market Driving Force
Browse TOC: https://www.industryresearch.biz/TOC/13092973
Section 4-Market Competition Latest News and Legal Cannabis Market Trend
4.1 Merger, Consolidation or Acquisition News
4.2 Investment or Disinvestment News
4.3 New Product Development and Launch
Section 5-Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
5.1 Sales Channel of Legal Cannabis Market
5.1.1 Direct Marketing
5.1.2 Indirect Marketing
5.1.3 Marketing Channel Future Trend
Section 6-Legal Cannabis Market Positioning
6.1 Pricing Strategy
6.2 Brand Strategy
6.3 Target Client
6.4 Distributors, Traders and Dealers
Section 7-Research Findings and Conclusion
Purchase Complete Legal Cannabis Market [email protected] https://www.industryresearch.biz/purchase/13092973
About Industry Research Biz :
Industryresearch.biz is a credible source for gaining market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed to optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.