Two of the biggest crazes in modern culture are CBD oil and vaping. Vaping is extremely popular and has turned into a way of using CBD as well. Those who vape tend to be younger but many older adults have turned to vaping to help quit smoking and others have learned that vaping is the fastest way to absorb CBD into the blood stream.
There are some things that everyone should be aware of if they are going to be vaping and we’d like to cover them for you.
1) What is CBD? – CBD refers to cannabidiol, a compound in cannabis that has been researched extensively and found to have many therapeutic uses for people with chronic conditions, in pain, and those trying to break an addiction to drugs and nicotine. CBD is a naturally occurring cannabinoid that has no psychoactive properties.
It cannot make you high at all. It works with the endocannabinoid system in the body, by binding to one of the two types of receptors – CB2 receptors. These are located all over the body, but not in the brain. CB1 receptors are found in the brain. This is why CBD doesn’t impact the brain.
2) What Type of CBD is Vape-friendly? – Tinctures which are flavored have many people believing that they are for vaping but they are still oil based and meant for ingesting orally. Using an oil in a vaporizing pen has to be an oil that is designed specifically for that purpose.
You’ll need to choose a CBD that is CBD vape juice or CBD distillate. These will be labeled as such. It may even say CBD oil distillate (which means it isn’t really oil) so know exactly what you’re looking for and don’t try to vape oil.
3) There is No Specific Dose – For those who use CBD, they have to simply get used to it and see what works best for them. Each person is different, each condition and situation is also different. You’ll need to start with a small dose and increase it as you feel it is necessary. Everyone can do this with few issues.
CBD won’t make you sick but you can get diarrhea or a headache if you use too much at once. Start slow and work your way up. When you feel good, you’ve found your dose. Many websites, like Big Daddy Smoke will have some recommended doses that you can start with.
4) Is it Legal? – CBD is legal in all fifty states. The Farm Bill of 2018 was worded in such a way as to make it legal to have hemp products in your possession. Since CBD is primarily extracted from hemp, it is perfectly legal for you to have it and use it. You can purchase it virtually anywhere but if you don’t see it near you, in your area, then check out Big Daddy Smoke for the CBD vape juice that you want to try.
5) Is CBD Safe? – To date, there’s never been a single fatal overdose or documentation thereof in history, from marijuana or any cannabis products. This includes CBD. Hemp is part of the cannabis family and while it won’t make you high, it is part of the family of cannabis. No one has ever died from using CBD and it isn’t addictive either. Side effects are rare and typically just the diarrhea from overuse that can happen to new users.
6) Is Vaping Your Only Option? – Absolutely not. CBD can be used orally with drops made for ingestion. It can be mixed into foods or dropped under the tongue. CBD is not a once size fits all. There are gummies and other candies made for you to try, brownies and other baked goods, flavored oils that you can create a mixed drink with and more.
In fact, if you have COPD, it isn’t a good idea to vape. You may make your symptoms worse. Check with a doctor if you intend to vape and you have asthma or related form of COPD.
Vaping is a trend to some people but for others it is the fastest way to deliver CBD into their system to help diminish panic, anxiety, depression and more. If you suffer from PTSD, you may appreciate the ability to take something only when you need it and have it begin to work in less than ten minutes.
There is no medication on the market that doctors can prescribe to you that will do the same thing. In fact, most medications that are designed for moods and anxiety issues do not begin to work for up to 5 weeks.
If you are suffering from PTSD, 5 weeks is a very long time. This is why many are turning to CBD as it does help and is effective the same day you start it. When you need it, it will be there, working within minutes.
Vaping may not be for everyone so do your due diligence and check it out, make sure that you are getting the correct vaping juice and that you’ve invested in a decent vaporizer, sometimes called a pen.
Make sure that you are taking it apart and cleaning it properly and keeping track of your doses. This will help you to keep track of how much juice you need and whether you need to increase your dose.
More Interesting Articles You Can Read: